With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, Caitlin’s family has been asking for a list of all the pieces that she’d love to add to her collection. Lucky for us, Caitlin’s sharing her wish list with us today so that we can all be inspired by these “treat yo self” items. Happy Mother’s Day, Caitlin!
- bunglo, LA PAMPA Pillow ($82): How pretty is the pattern on this pillow? I adore all of the fun colors in the bunglo shop!
- Empire State, Rose 2 Necklace ($155): I’m always on the hunt for a new statement necklace and the vibrant colors on this one are sure to make any outfit pop.
- A Wilder Life, by Celestine Maddy and Abbye Churchill ($19.33): This new coffee table book is at the top of my list.
- Brass Brothers, Wormhole Table Lamp ($855): We are house hunting and I can’t help but get ahead of myself and dream about new décor! The sleek design of this lamp would add a nice modern touch to our living room.
- Navette, Catherine Dress ($335): My friends in Annapolis just launched a line of silk blouses and dresses—this dress is both practical and pretty!
- Renee Bouchon, Coral Nude Standing ($135): I love the color palette of this painting. It would work perfectly in my office, so I’m hoping my daughter sees this post!
- Eberjey, Navajo Girl Olivia One-Piece ($72): It’s OK to ask for Mother’s Day gifts for your daughter, right? How cute are the mini bathing suits from Eberjey?! It’s hard to pick just one.
- Florescent, Pretty Bird Eau De Parfum Atomizing Spray ($79): I’m such a sucker for pretty packaging! I’ve heard great things about the line, and I think this perfume would look so pretty displayed on a vanity.
- Tom Dixon, Brew Cafetiere ($190): It’s time to update our French Press, and this luxe rose gold option would make morning coffee much more fun.
- LAKE, Nightgown ($68): I have a big problem hoarding pjs, and the set I already own from LAKE is a favorite because it is so soft. Because I love sleeping in nightgowns, this would be ideal for the upcoming summer season.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.