Spring has arrived in New York City, and our editor Carly Hill is excited to get outside more and fill her closet with pretty new things suitable for the warmer weather. Along with chic pieces, she’s also sharing her new beauty favorites on her April Edit!
1. Even though it’s from the kids’ line, this J.Crew Girls’ Glitter Doughnut Bag ($49.50) is way too fun not to have!
2. Can you tell donuts are my favorite dessert these days? I’ve been having fun experimenting with different donut recipes at home and baking them in this Norpro Nonstick 6-Donut Pan ($12.79).
3. I loved seeing the Kate Spade New York Sleepwear Collection earlier this year at a press preview, so I was very excited when the full collection finally launched! I’m pajama-obsessed and can’t get enough of all the girly styles and prints.
4. Living in New York City, I’m constantly walking, so I love a good pair of loafers and couldn’t resist these metallic Zara Laminated Flat Shoes ($29.90) for spring.
5. I’ve recently switched up my makeup routine and started wearing Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup ($40). I love how lightweight and smooth it feels on my skin.
6. Another skin game-changer for me has been SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic ($163). A few drops on my skin every morning keeps it hydrated and leaves it glowing all day.
7. A soft pale pink nail polish like OPI “Stop It I’m Blushing” ($10) goes with everything and is fresh for spring.
8. If you know me, I’m addicted to stripes. Recently launched by former editors at Vogue, La Ligne is a new clothing line centered around the classic stripe. From chic staples to more trendy pieces, the site also features an ongoing portrait series on stylish ladies we love.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌