We’re smitten with pastels around here at Glitter Guide, and we jump at the chance to add a pastel element to just about anything, especially our homes! Pastel pieces provide the perfect touch of femininity and softness to any space, so we’ve rounded up 10 of our current favorites that we think you should consider incorporating into your home this spring.
1. Fill your weekend with baking pretty pastel cakes from Lovely Layer Cakes by Peggy Porschen ($25).
2. Our love for pastels provided the inspiration for this Lulu & Georgia Elodie Rug by Glitter Guide ($225).
3. This vintage-style pastel Gift Boutique Lustre Glass Set ($45) adds the perfect pop of color to your bar cart and cocktail hour!
4. We love a faux fur pillow, like this West Elm Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover ($79), especially in a soft pink shade.
5. Cozy up for a night on the couch and wrap yourself in this H&M Home Jacquard-weave Throw ($39.99).
6. Baking just got extra sweet with these Raised Bloom Measuring Spoons ($9.95).
7. Fill your home with the fresh spring scent of lavender when burning this Jonathan Adler Lavender Pop Candle ($38).
8. Start your morning on a colorful note with this retro SMEG Toaster ($150).
9. This Urban Outfitters Tufted Corduroy Floor Pillow provides a pretty and comfortable spot to sit and relax ($39).
10. Add a soft glow to your home with this Kate Spade New York Elsie Table Lamp ($398).