Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Is there anyone cooler than Iris Apfel? This style icon’s “10 Lessons To Live By” on The Coveteur is a must-read.
2. Last weekend’s release of Beyoncé’s new album “Lemonade” has the world talking, and us too! We can’t stop playing or watching the new tunes from Queen B.
3. Currently craving: This Blackberry Sage Margarita Granita from Sugar & Cloth. Try it out this weekend!
4. Our editor Carrie revamped her blog Dream Green DIY, and we’re obsessed! Make sure to check out the new look.
5. Where are you finding inspiration? Taylor is sharing all of hers on her Tumblr page, Taylor Sterling Loves.