Looking for a few reasons to get excited for the new month ahead? We’ve got you covered! Scroll on for a list of all the can’t-miss moments, events, collaborations and series that are kicking off throughout the month of May.
- New Online Toy Boutique Gives Back: Have you heard of Rose & Rex? Well, now’s the time to get in the know! We love that the brand currently sponsors Second Chance Toys, which gives back to children in need through its ‘Play-It-Forward’ program. Click through the links to get involved!
- Beyoncé’s Formation Tour: Queen Bee is back to rock our world with her legendary pipes and dance moves! Her world tour kicked off April 27, so don’t delay—snag your tickets before they’re completely sold out.
- The Met Gala Slated For May 2: The fashion-forward soirée is one-of-a-kind in our book, and we can’t wait to see more sleek looks like this Valentino Couture number worn by celebrity dermatologist, Lisa Airan, M.D. (Image courtesy Vogue.com, photo by BFAnyc.com)
- Maya Brenner X Paper Chase Press: Two of our favorite brands—Maya Brenner and Paper Chase Press—have teamed up for a colorful and whimsical paper collection that we can’t wait to work into our note-writing routine! We love that you can customize your cards with your personal monogram.
- New BAND-AID x Oh Joy! Bandages In Stores: It’s hard to tell what we love more—the first set of patterned BAND-AID bandages designed by Oh Joy!’s Joy Cho, or the new ones, which launched late last month. The first collection sold out quick, so get yours now before it’s too late!
- Give Hope Decor Collection Gives Back: Claire Bella Studio has partnered with One Simple Wish to offer a collection of wallpaper, pillows, fabric and more to benefit the organization. Twenty percent of all profits go directly to OSW!
- DSTLD Is Going Public: Did you hear the news that denim brand DSTLD is offering a chance to invest in its company? No, really! Learn all of the details behind the equity crowdfunding campaign.
- The Launch Of eBay Wine: In partnership with Drync, eBay now allows you to browse and purchase wines of all kinds—including rare and collectible bottles, too!
- Return Of “The Bachelorette”: The wait is over ladies (and gents!). “The Bachelorette” returns to ABC on May 23, and we’re admittedly pretty psyched to see all the drama that’s bound to go down this season with JoJo Fletcher as the leading love of America’s hearts.