Hello, May! We’re anxiously planning our warm-weather bucket list, which includes lots of relaxation and vacations. The must-have for those vacations? Lots and lots of books! Today, we’re sharing seven great books to add to your reading list this month.
- Modern Lovers, by Emma Straub: The author of The Vacationers returns with her latest novel about college friends, now experiencing their kids heading off to college, too. It’s a smart story filled with humor, wisdom and entertainment.
- One with You: A Crossfire Novel, by Sylvia Day: The long-awaited finale in the Crossfire saga, this final love story will leave you captivated.
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business, by Charles Duhigg: We’re always looking for new lessons on productivity, and the latest from Charles Duhigg is inspiring us to keep busy this summer.
- Beaches, by Gray Malin: We are huge fans of photographer Gray Malin’s stunning work, and now you can flip through pages and pages of his beautiful beach images.
- The Violet Hour: Great Writers at the End, by Katie Roiphe: Katie Roiphe shares her learnings and research from the last days of six great thinkers, writers and artists, and their thoughts on death, resulting in a thought-provoking book.
- In the Name of Gucci: A Memoir, by Patricia Gucci: Told by the daughter of the legendary designer, this memoir shares the story of one of the most famous names in fashion.
- Sewing Happiness: A Year of Simple Projects for Living Well, by Sanae Ishida: After being diagnosed with a chronic illness, Sanae vowed to sew all her daughter’s clothes for one year, resulting in this beautiful book mixed with personal stories, and 20 sewing projects.