Whether you’re looking to add a few extra goodies to your wardrobe, your beauty closet or your nightstand, Caitlin’s May must-haves are sure to satisfy your need to splurge! We can’t get enough of all her sunny summertime picks and think it’s just the motivation you need to start thinking ahead to the upcoming warm season.
- GOOP, Luminous Melting Cleanser ($90): I just started using this face cleanser from GOOP’s collaboration with Juice Beauty, and I love it. It leaves my skin feeling clean, yet soft and supple—not dry or stripped.
- Maryam Nassir Zadeh Sophie Slide in Violet Suede ($359): The color of these Maryam Nassir Zadeh slides is almost too pretty to wear. I’d worry about getting them dirty every time I took them out of the house!
- Marysia Swim, Antibes Bikini ($272): This new print from Marysia’s latest collection is so fun.
- Incy Interiors, Eden Bed ($799): How gorgeous are these simple beds? They would be really pretty in a nursery or guest room!
- Lorena Canals, Hippy Soft Pink Rug ($227): We just got a Lorena Canals rug. Besides the soft material and pretty design, the rug is washable, making it ideal for a playroom or nursery!
- Lumière Collection, Jasmin Body Oil ($36): I’m really into the scent of jasmine right now, and would love to try this. I also love the collection’s face cream.
- The Gentlewoman Magazine ($23.60): I can’t wait to read this issue of The Gentlewoman because I’ve always been a fan of Kirsten Dunst.