As the founder and CEO of her namesake beauty, fashion and lifestyle public relations firm in New York City, Alison Brod is always in the know of the latest and greatest in the beauty industry. With more than 60 beauty clients at Alison Brod PR, Alison and her team of 65 women are consistently sharing the news of the must-have products to have on hand. Today, we’re lucky enough to have Alison sharing her “Everyday 5” products with us that she can’t start her day without.
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey ($26): “A dab on the bridge of my nose makes it look as if I was just kissed by the sun.”
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream ($24.99): “Considering I have been a beauty publicist since the day I graduated from college, the fact that I started using primer so late in life is a mystery. This is an instant skin smoother that makes foundation glide on. It is actually kind of fun to use.”
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion ($20): “I alternate between smoky eyes and almost unperceptive days, but I don’t go a day without it.”
- Highlights from Joel Warren or Liana at Warren-Tricomi: “Because good highlights are the best beauty tool there is for looking radiant and younger.”
- Erno Laszlo ‘Phormula 3-9’ Repair Balm ($255): “This has a texture so perfect that you want to bathe in it.”