Our contributing editor, Natalie Borton, makes your makeup storage a breeze with this roundup of chic organizational options.
For those of us with little bathroom counter space (or perhaps just a lot of products!), makeup storage can become quite a disaster. Whether we shove it all into a tiny medicine cabinet or disorganized containers under the sink, there’s definitely a better way to do it. Below, we’ve rounded up several luxe (and functional) ways to corral your essentials—all of which are pretty enough to leave out on display!
- The Container Store Luxe Acrylic Modular System, starting at $11.99 per item – These are perfect for creating your own customized makeup storage!
- GLAMboxes GLAMpetite Makeup Partial Lid Holder, $199 – You can never go wrong with chic acrylic storage!
- Anthropologie Brass Makeup Brush Holder, $38 – The prettiest brush holder we ever did see!
- Noblesse Vanity Organizer, $88.00-$128.00 – The perfect piece for organizing your daily makeup routine.
- Conservatory Jewelry Keeper Tray, $34 – We love these glam boxes for organizing everything from lipsticks to eyeshadows.
- Pottery Barn Mirrored Makeup Storage, $29.99-$127 – If you are into mirrors and mirrored décor, these organizers are a must!
- Threshold Glass and Metal 3-Compartment Vanity Organizer, $16.99 – This target find is one of our favorites!
- Lulu & Georgia Brass Tray, $73 – We might have more trays than necessary, but they are perfect for organizing everything from makeup to jewelry to desk accessories—we can never have too many!