Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. We can’t get over this oh-so-pretty apple pie that Monika Hibbs shared this week. Flowers and fruit make the ideal spring dessert!
2. For those looking to work in the fashion industry, we’re so excited for these two new books: The Career Code by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power (in stores now!) and blogger Aimee Song’s book Capture Your Style, coming out this fall.
3. At only 16, Kiernan Shipka has amazing style and taste, both in fashion—and food! We loved her article on My Domaine where she sat down for a cooking lesson with one of Los Angeles’s top French chefs, Ludo Lefebvre.
4. We’ve enjoyed following all the glamour of the Cannes Film Festival, especially Blake Lively’s stunning maternity looks.
5. We love discovering new brands, and we were drawn to Maryam Nassir Zadeh and its beautiful sunnies for summer—and the gorgeous images, too!