Memorial Day weekend and the unofficial kickoff to the summer season is upon us! We couldn’t be more excited to break out our warm-weather clothes and enjoy some sunshine with friends and family—and whip up a batch of these super-indulgent Mango Creamsicle Milkshakes. The tart mango flavor mixed with creamy vanilla ice cream brings back childhood memories and we couldn’t help but add a few flowers and fresh fruit to the top (we also think this would be pretty good spiked with orange liqueur)! Cheers!
Mango Creamsicle Milkshake
- 2 cups frozen chopped mango
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Chopped fruit, coconut, edible flowers to garnish
- Blend together the base layer of mango and orange juice—start by adding 1 cup of orange juice with 2 cups of mango, adding more as needed until you obtain a creamy consistency.
- Pour into the bottom of your cups.
- Blend together 1 cup of orange juice with 4 cups of vanilla ice cream—again, add more orange juice, if needed, until you get a creamy consistency you can sip through a straw.
- On top, add another scoop of vanilla ice cream (if desired) and toppings!