Memorial Day weekend and the unofficial kickoff to the summer season is upon us! We couldn’t be more excited to break out our warm-weather clothes and enjoy some sunshine with friends and family—and whip up a batch of these super-indulgent Mango Creamsicle Milkshakes. The tart mango flavor mixed with creamy vanilla ice cream brings back childhood memories and we couldn’t help but add a few flowers and fresh fruit to the top (we also think this would be pretty good spiked with orange liqueur)! Cheers!
Mango Creamsicle Milkshake
- 2 cups frozen chopped mango
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Chopped fruit, coconut, edible flowers to garnish
- Blend together the base layer of mango and orange juice—start by adding 1 cup of orange juice with 2 cups of mango, adding more as needed until you obtain a creamy consistency.
- Pour into the bottom of your cups.
- Blend together 1 cup of orange juice with 4 cups of vanilla ice cream—again, add more orange juice, if needed, until you get a creamy consistency you can sip through a straw.
- On top, add another scoop of vanilla ice cream (if desired) and toppings!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.