Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Our New York City editor, Carly, had so much fun learning how to make flower crowns and drinking lots of rosé at Lauren Nelson and Christy Doramus of Crowns by Christy’s DIY Flower Crown Party. Make sure to check out all the prettiness over on Lauren-Nelson.com!
2. Our editors, Caitlin and Abby, are loving the First Aid Beauty 5-in-1 Bouncy Mask at the moment!
3. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen just opened up their first New York City store for their line The Row, and we’re in awe of the tour MyDomaine gave of this gorgeous townhouse!
4. As we approach our 5th birthday (we can’t believe it!), we’ve been looking back at some of our favorite posts. One of our all-time favorite home tours was Heidi Merrick’s.
5. I think we’ve found the ultimate cheese board to make for your Memorial Day party this weekend, thanks to What’s Gaby Cooking!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.