With the warm weather in full effect in New York City, our editor Carly is picking up colorful and feminine pieces to help match the season! From a pretty pink dress to metallic sandals, here’s what’s on Carly’s list for May!
1. I’m obsessed with off-the-shoulder pieces this spring, and couldn’t resist this baby pink Topshop Structured Bardot Dress ($75).
2. I love the look of statement earrings with a simple T-shirt and boyfriend jeans, and these J.Crew Chambray Crystal Earrings ($78) are on my wish list.
3. I couldn’t resist picking up the summer issue of Cherry Bombe ($20) featuring one of my favorite celebrities, Chrissy Teigen. I love the perfect mix of pop culture and food that Cherry Bombe brings to its stunning issues.
4. Not only has the Rachel George Acrylic Marble Desk Set ($135) made my desk much more organized, but it’s also made it look much prettier and chic!
5. I was nervous about trying the recent scarf trend, but one of my new favorite combinations is tying this Zara Multicoloured Stripe Bandana Style Scarf ($12.90) around my neck for a pop of color and pattern.
6. I’m addicted to my Glossier Balm Dotcoms, so I was so excited for this delicious-smelling and tinted Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio ($30), which launched this month.
7. I can tell these Sole Society Crackled Gold Scalloped Flat Sandals ($64.95) will be my favorite sandals this summer, thanks to the neutral gold color and sweet scallops.