With the warm weather in full effect in New York City, our editor Carly is picking up colorful and feminine pieces to help match the season! From a pretty pink dress to metallic sandals, here’s what’s on Carly’s list for May!
1. I’m obsessed with off-the-shoulder pieces this spring, and couldn’t resist this baby pink Topshop Structured Bardot Dress ($75).
2. I love the look of statement earrings with a simple T-shirt and boyfriend jeans, and these J.Crew Chambray Crystal Earrings ($78) are on my wish list.
3. I couldn’t resist picking up the summer issue of Cherry Bombe ($20) featuring one of my favorite celebrities, Chrissy Teigen. I love the perfect mix of pop culture and food that Cherry Bombe brings to its stunning issues.
4. Not only has the Rachel George Acrylic Marble Desk Set ($135) made my desk much more organized, but it’s also made it look much prettier and chic!
5. I was nervous about trying the recent scarf trend, but one of my new favorite combinations is tying this Zara Multicoloured Stripe Bandana Style Scarf ($12.90) around my neck for a pop of color and pattern.
6. I’m addicted to my Glossier Balm Dotcoms, so I was so excited for this delicious-smelling and tinted Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio ($30), which launched this month.
7. I can tell these Sole Society Crackled Gold Scalloped Flat Sandals ($64.95) will be my favorite sandals this summer, thanks to the neutral gold color and sweet scallops.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌