Sure, we may be easing our way into the summer season, which is typically reserved for the laziest of luxurious activities, but there’s just so much to see and try this month! June is packed with eye-catching collection launches. Plus, we’re getting to know a few new-to-us brands worth the effort. See what’s on our radar for the month ahead below!
- Launch of #NudeForAll Campaign: Your hunt for the perfect nude-colored delicates is over! Naja, a premier lingerie company, just debuted a versatile lingerie collection filled with pieces to suit any skintone, ethnicity and race. Find your perfect shade here!
- The search is on for top the “Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year”: Bloglovin’ and H&M have teamed up in hopes of finding the best-of-the-best in the blogging world. What’s up for grabs if you win? A whole slew of prizes, including a mentorship with Leandra Medine at the H&M New York Showroom and $500 to H&M. Details here and here. (Photo by Krista Anna Lewis)
- Evil Eye Collection: Thirty percent of proceeds from the Evil Eye collection—a collaboration between Mejuri and The Her Initiative—benefits women in the developing world, specifically affording them access to things like clean water and conscientious health education.
- New limited-edition Stripe Collection from Parachute: Set to officially debut on June 2, the new striped pieces from Parachute are a must-try when it comes to your bedtime routine. Our team is already a convert to this luxury linens brand, and we know that this latest line is sure to please.
- Limited-edition Dagne Dover x Made by Girl capsule collection: New York-based designer bag brand Dagne Dover partnered with NYC artist, Made by Girl, to release a collection of one-of-a-kind painterly purses that have us itching to splurge. Hurry! The collection won’t last long.
- Enlite Super Face + Flawless Body Collection: Born straight from conversations found through social media, this 20-piece beauty collection features a range of hard-hitting products that target things like eye puffiness and skin imperfections.
- A delicious new meal kit service: Introducing Terra’s Kitchen! We just caught wind of this meal delivery service and can’t wait to try it out. With hand-selected ingredients and the 30-minutes-or-less cooking promise, it can’t be beat. (Photo via Terra’s Kitchen)
- Launch of Brooklyn-made and -designed kids’ bedding brand: We are positively smitten with the brand-new kids’ bedding brand, Natti Natti (translated “Night Night”). The Swedish-inspired pretty prints are the perfect addition to the modern home. Now that we’re in the know, we’ll be keeping an eye on this collection!