Here’s hoping that you have lots of fun adventures planned as we officially ease our way into the summer season of 2016! Taylor’s been making her own warm weather wish list and checking it twice to be certain that she didn’t leave a single thing out. Below, our founder shares all of the things she’s looking to splurge on in honor of summer in her June Edit. Read on for the shopable, splurge-worthy links!
- Free People, Joni Wire Frame Sunnie ($20): Sunglasses are my favorite accessory, and this is my new favorite pair.
- Glossier, Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio ($30): Glossier just launched more flavored Balm Dotcom products last month, and I’m loving the Rose flavor.
- ‘Some Groovy People’ 1960’s Celebrity Faces Tote Bag ($15): I am such a ’60s fanatic—everything from the style and interior design, to the music. So this funky tote by Bijou Karman is the perfect addition to my summer bag collection.
- Tumblr Inspiration: Summer beach styler goals. (Photo by Sophie van der Perre for Lovers & Drifters Club)
- Marysia Swim, Antibes Bikini ($272) and Kids Scallop Maillot ($125): This summer, my daughter and I will match in our golden yellow Marysia swimsuits. I never thought I would be into the matching thing, but once you have a kid, all your previous notions tend to go out the window.
- Linus, Dutchi 1 Bike ($439): Our family just got bikes from Linus Bike, and we can’t wait to kick off summer with rides to the farmers’ market!
- The 1975 – I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It LP ($38.98): My summer jam album.
- Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Sandals ($135): Time for a new pair of Birks! This rose gold pair is calling my name.
- Our 5-Year Anniversary: Glitter Guide turns five this month—so exciting! I just had to celebrate with these team GG mugs.