We can't believe it, but this week we are celebrating Glitter Guide turning 5. Time certainly flies when you are having fun! Over the past few years, we've hosted and featured so many amazing parties, so we decided to round up our favorites that will hopefully inspire your summer entertaining plans. We hope you enjoy this fun trip down memory lane. We can't wait to share what entertaining ideas we have up our sleeves for the upcoming year.
- A Rosé-Tasting + Flower-Arranging Party - A party doesn't get any prettier than this! It's perfect for a girls' night in.
- A Beer-Tasting Party - This entertaining idea is sure to excite all the men and beer connoisseurs in your life!
- A Pretty Pastel Dinner Party - Pretty, feminine and featuring our favorite print, this tablescape is one of our favorites.
- A Creative Small Space Backyard Cocktail Party - Have a small living space? Don't let that deter you from entertaining. Take some tips from this adorable Venice Beach, California, cocktail party.
- A Pastel Pool Party - Be inspired by this pretty party when planning a fun soirée for your best gals.
- An Easy Backyard Wine-Tasting Party - This simple, but chic, backyard wine-tasting party makes for the perfect laid-back summer evening gathering.
- A Bright and Colorful Fiesta - This may be a Cinco de Mayo-themed party, but there is no reason this fiesta can't inspire your outdoor summer entertaining.
- A Rustic Backyard Baby Shower - Even though this is a baby shower, it is full of pretty décor inspiration that can be replicated for a number of different summer parties.
- An Outdoor Movie Night - This is the perfect summer evening activity for parents and kids alike. It's definitely on our list of things to do this summer.
Of course, we couldn't forget to mention our first party ever—our launch party. Check it out for the ultimate throwback.