Can you believe that we’re already in the home stretch toward summer? Caitlin has lots to be thankful for this season—she just moved into a brand new house! Below, she shares all of the must-have items on her wish list for June, including details on an exciting magazine feature!
- L’Eau Sézane Perfume ($90): I’ve been obsessed with this brand since discovering it a few months ago (late to the game, I know!). I’ve ordered two dresses and each comes smelling like what I think is its signature scent. I tried to buy the perfume (based on the bottle alone), but I am disappointed that it can’t be shipped stateside.
- Lanolin Lano Lips, 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm ($19): Confession: I use my lanolin nipple cream on my lips before bed every night (my cousin who works in a hospital offered me the tip). So, when I saw this brand actually makes a lanolin product for lips, I was excited! I can’t wait until it’s back in stock. Plus, the packaging is just so pretty.
- Gunner & Lux + TREEHOUSE Alpaca Necklace ($25): Piper’s too young for necklaces, but I love this adorable collaboration!
- Honest Beauty, Luminizing Face Powder ($25): My new favorite bronzer comes from Honest Beauty. I’ve actually enjoyed every Honest Beauty product I’ve tried so far!
- Les Bon Bons by Rebecca De Ravenel: Statement earrings have always been my jam, and I really want a pair of Les Bon Bons! Good thing I have a near identical vintage pair I snagged several years ago that will have to do for now.
- Madalyn Print ($95): We just bought a house and our walls are empty—I’m trying to be really picky about anything I hang or bring into the home to ensure it’s something I truly love. The colors in this painting speak to me!
- Flora and Henri, Night Shield Necklace Alkanet ($150): This necklace is so delicate. I think it would look gorgeous with a flowy summer blouse or sundress.
- June/July 2016 Issue of BRIDES: I’m so excited that our wedding (from two years ago!!!) is published in the latest issue of BRIDES!
- Enlite Beauty: I recently tested out this skincare line, which is available at CVS, and love the quality of the products. One of my favorites is the depuffing eye cream and the crazy looking silver Liquid Assets mask.
- Mansur Gavriel, Coral Double Strap Sandal ($475): I’ve been putting off splurging on a pair of suede slides for a while because I just can’t decide on a color (see a few more of my favorites here), but these look like a comfy and practical way to add a pop of color to your outfit.
- Minnow, Girl’s Stripe Ruffle One Piece ($64): Minnow has hands down the most adorable swimwear on the market for kids! I just got this little blue-and-white striped bathing suit for Piper, and can’t wait for her to wear it this summer!
- Need Supply Co., Camilla Off The Shoulder Dress ($62.99): Last summer, I was pregnant, so I couldn’t really embrace this style of dress, which would typically be my favorite—feminine and easy.
- Old Navy, Flower-Shaped Sunglasses for Baby ($5): You can’t beat cheerful sunglasses for kids and babies. These were too hard to resist!
- Need Supply Co., Arizona in Powder Leather ($225): I need to replace my Birks this year, and love the sleek look of these. Plus, that rose gold hardware is amazing.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.