Happy first day of summer! For me, summer style is all about ease and comfort. I love simple pieces that are easy to dress up, dress down and accessorize. If it’s able to take me from the beach to the bar, even better! There are so many cute things out in stores right now, but I think I managed to narrow down a few of my favorite pieces for my June edit.
- H&M, Tank Top With Scalloped Edges ($12.99): I love a pretty scalloped edge on clothing, and this simple tank can be paired with almost all my shorts and skirts this season. Plus, you can’t beat that it’s under $13!
- Forever 21, Woven Floppy Straw Hat ($14.90): I’ll admit it, I have a bit of a straw hat obsession, but I love the woven detail on this one.
- Forever 21, Paisley Denim Headwrap ($3.90): I love head wraps for summer because they are a cute way to get your hair off your face and neck when it’s really hot out. The denim print on this one is adorable.
- ASOS JELLY BEAN Beach Bum Slogan Espadrilles ($30): You know I can’t resist a cute graphic tee or sweatshirt, so I was obviously drawn to these espadrilles!
- Katie Dean Jewelry, Evil Eye Ring ($45): Not only is Katie Dean’s jewelry pretty, but Katie herself is the absolute sweetest. She’s one of those people whose positivity and happiness is infectious. I’ve started a little collection of her pieces already, but this evil eye ring is next on my list!
- Zara, Top With Bow ($22.90): I adore this top—it definitely speaks to that very small part of me that’s a little preppy. Pair this with a pair of skinny white jeans and metallic sandals for a chic summer outfit.
- H&M, Sleeveless Jumpsuit ($34.99): I think this piece looks way more expensive than $35! I’d wear this with some sandals and gold jewelry for a day of wandering around town.
- Zara, Backpack With Foldover Strap ($29.90): I think this backpack is the perfect mix of function and chic. The yellow version just sold out, but the pale pink and silver versions are just as pretty!
- H&M, V-neck Jumpsuit ($24.99): This piece is like your LBD but in jumpsuit form. There are so many ways to style this piece, and it’s perfect if you are traveling or going on vacation—or are just stumped on what to wear for a night out.
- Sant and Abel Women’s Eye Mask ($44): I think we all know why this eye mask is in my edit! It’s seriously the cutest! I’m getting on a bunch of flights this summer, so this would be perfect for getting my beauty sleep on the plane.
- Urban Outfitters, Jar of Bobbies ($8): Such a cute little jar for keeping track of your bobby pins (because we all know how they tend to mysteriously disappear).
- ASOS FEELING Leather Tie Leg Flat Sandals ($41): I think these sandals are absolutely adorable—perfect for a vacation by the beach!
- Urban Outfitters, Fingers Crossed Slim Portable Power Charger ($24): Between summer travel and long beach days, my phone is bound to lose charge—especially with all the photos, Instagram and snaps I take. Portable power chargers are such a lifesaver, and this one is super cute!
- H&M, One-shoulder Dress ($39.99): Similar to a LBD, a little navy dress is just as chic and versatile for summer. I love the ruffled one-shoulder style on this one.
- H&M, Straw Toiletry Bag ($17.99): This bag would be perfect for holding all my makeup and toiletries this summer!
- Mango, Embroidered Envelope Bag ($19.99): Saving the best for last! I think this might be my favorite find of the month. This envelope bag comes in a flamingo print, lemon print and cactus print, and it would be the perfect complement to any summer sundress. Oh, and the fact that it’s under $20 is just icing on the cake!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.