Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- When combined, cocktails and ice cream are the perfect summer treat! These recipes from Style Me Pretty Living look ideal for a hot summer night.
- We’re on the hunt for new records to add to our collection! We’ve been eyeing The 1975 – I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It, Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon, The Weeknd – House Of Balloons and Ellie Goulding – Delirium.
- Abby is planning a “mini-moon” in the Napa area after her September wedding! Any and all advice and recommendations welcome!
- We love the Amy Schumer and Anna Wintour Swap Lives video on Vogue. Too funny!
- If you didn’t see our post on Instagram, we’re looking for summer contributors! To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line: SUMMER CONTRIBUTOR and your name. Please include why you’d want to write for Glitter Guide, what kind of post subjects you are interested in writing about, your resume and a sample of the type of post you’d like to write for Glitter Guide. Additionally, include any other publication you write for or submit to, as well as your Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat channels. The deadline for applications is End Of Day Monday (6/27).