Summer is all about showing more skin, which includes showing off your manicures and pedicures, too! Today, we’re sharing fun pairings of some of our favorite nail polish brands to help you find the prettiest combo for the sunny months ahead. Get ready to get your summer mani/pedi game on point.
- Revlon Nail Enamel, Vivacious + Revlon Nail Enamel, Privileged ($4.24 each) = The perfect sherbet-looking combo.
- Essie Cream Nail Polish in Sun State Of Mind + Essie Cream Nail Polish in Garden Variety ($8.50 each) = A fun, warm and cool color combination.
- Essie Nail Polish in Go Ginza + Essie Nail Polish in Chillato ($8.59 each) = A pastel combination that packs a punch.
- NARS Iconic Color Nail Polish in Orgasm + NARS Iconic Color Nail Polish in Hunger ($20 each) = A bright and sophisticated summer look.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Like Dreamers Do + Deborah Lippmann Nail Color Blue Orchid ($18 each) = A neutral pairing with a summer ocean blue hue.
- Essie Nail Polish in Coral Reef + Essie Nail Polish in No More Film (~$9 each) = A bold nautical combo that is also perfect for the Fourth of July.
- Essie Nail Polish in Bikini So Teeny + Essie Nail Polish in Naughty Nautical ($8.50 each) = If these polish names don’t say summer, we don’t know what does. We love this combo for a week at the beach.
- Ciaté London Nail Polish in Effects Bubblegum Bellini + Ciaté London Nail Polish in Effects Loop The Loop ($8 each) = A cute and girly summer combination.
- Butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Minted + Butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Trout Pout ($15 each) = This combo is fun and fresh—and makes us totally crave watermelon.
- Essie Nail Polish in Lady Like + Essie Nail Polish in Mochachino ($8.59 each) = This combo is for the neutral-obsessed.
- Essie Nail Polish in Fear Of Desire + Essie Nail Polish in Geranium ($9.90 each) = The brightest and boldest of all. We dare you to try this combo one time this season.
- OPI Alice Through The Looking Glass Nail Lacquer Collection in Oh My Majesty! + OPI Alice Through The Looking Glass Nail Lacquer Collection in Mad For Madness Sake ($10 each) = We love the “sweet and sassy” look of this pastel purple and bright fuchsia combo.
Make sure to check out our post on how to get a salon-perfect manicure at home!