Our New York City editor, Carly, is finding ways to stay cool and enjoy the sweet treats of summer! Today, she’s sharing her picks of the month, from neon lipstick to matcha shops and guilt-free ice cream, Carly has gathered all her June favorites for our readers.
1. NARS Lipstick in Schiap ($28): I just picked up this cheerful neon lipstick for summer and I’m obsessed! Not only is it the perfect pop of color, but it lasted all night and goes on super smooth.
2. The Strathberry Nano Tote ($311): After searching for a red bag for summer, this one came my way and I’m so glad it did. It’s a fun size, and the chic details go with anything.
3. Cha Cha Matcha: Living in NYC, I’m always on the search for new restaurants and coffee shops to try. My favorite so far this summer has been this adorable pink, green and palm print-filled coffee shop that serves amazing matcha drinks and even matcha soft serve.
4. Amika Un.Done Texture Spray ($24): Hot NYC summers means no blow drying or straightening for me, so I love how this spray gives my hair beachy waves, and it smells amazing!
5. Zara Dress with Ruffle Hem ($19.99): I picked up this simple dress for an event with Cointreau a few weeks ago, and I can already tell it will be on heavy rotation this summer.
6. Halo Top Ice Cream: Summer means eating a lot of ice cream for dinner, and finally there’s a brand I’m obsessed with and don’t have to feel bad about eating! Each pint is 250 calories or less, and I can’t stop eating the Lemon Cake or Birthday Cake flavors.
7. Brandy Melville Rosay Cherries Patch Top ($21): My hometown is the cherry capital of the world, so I couldn’t resist picking up this vintage-like tee for my trip home to Traverse City, Michigan this week.