Happy July! Can you believe that we’ve already hit the halfway point of 2016? With so much left on our to-do lists for the year ahead, we’re planning to buckle down and start scheduling big milestones to make it all happen. Speaking of milestones, see below for a list of the big moments and launches that are kicking off in the next month! What are you looking forward to in July?
- Parachute Opens Its First Retail Store: If you live near Venice Beach, California, picture our faces green with envy! It’s where Parachute just opened the doors to its first brick-and-mortar location, so pop by the 450-square-foot shop now to see its gorgeous linens in person.
- HTH x Nico Nico: Did you hear?! Heather Taylor Home has teamed up with Nico Nico to offer a collection of colorful textiles that are just perfect for this season’s parties and picnics.
- New Beauty Department From The Dreslyn: It’s official! The Dreslyn has launched a one-stop shop for women’s designer beauty products, featuring brands like David Mallett, Grown Alchemist and many more. We can’t wait to stock up!
- New Service Perfect For Book Lovers: We were recently introduced to the quarterly book subscription service, Quarterlane, and can’t get enough. It’s ideal for summer season readers, so sign up now and escape the heat with a great new novel.
- Janie and Jack Celebrates Summer 2016 Collection: Children’s fashion brand, Janie and Jack, celebrated a star-studded launch for its summer collection last month, and we are in love with every single pint-sized piece. (Photo of Poppy Brent Berkus wearing Janie and Jack at The London West Hollywood)
- Debut Of The Oribe Beauty Collection: July 1 marked the launch of Oribe Beauty, a collection of 21 beauty products and tools that are touted as the latest in luxury. We can’t wait to try the Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask!
- Online Marketplace Empowers Artists: We wholeheartedly stand behind the mission of ArtLifting, a marketplace that helps disabled or homeless artists find the spotlight. The team recently announced a partnership with Fab, which features nine artists and their gorgeous work!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌