Happy July! Can you believe that we’ve already hit the halfway point of 2016? With so much left on our to-do lists for the year ahead, we’re planning to buckle down and start scheduling big milestones to make it all happen. Speaking of milestones, see below for a list of the big moments and launches that are kicking off in the next month! What are you looking forward to in July?
- Parachute Opens Its First Retail Store: If you live near Venice Beach, California, picture our faces green with envy! It’s where Parachute just opened the doors to its first brick-and-mortar location, so pop by the 450-square-foot shop now to see its gorgeous linens in person.
- HTH x Nico Nico: Did you hear?! Heather Taylor Home has teamed up with Nico Nico to offer a collection of colorful textiles that are just perfect for this season’s parties and picnics.
- New Beauty Department From The Dreslyn: It’s official! The Dreslyn has launched a one-stop shop for women’s designer beauty products, featuring brands like David Mallett, Grown Alchemist and many more. We can’t wait to stock up!
- New Service Perfect For Book Lovers: We were recently introduced to the quarterly book subscription service, Quarterlane, and can’t get enough. It’s ideal for summer season readers, so sign up now and escape the heat with a great new novel.
- Janie and Jack Celebrates Summer 2016 Collection: Children’s fashion brand, Janie and Jack, celebrated a star-studded launch for its summer collection last month, and we are in love with every single pint-sized piece. (Photo of Poppy Brent Berkus wearing Janie and Jack at The London West Hollywood)
- Debut Of The Oribe Beauty Collection: July 1 marked the launch of Oribe Beauty, a collection of 21 beauty products and tools that are touted as the latest in luxury. We can’t wait to try the Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask!
- Online Marketplace Empowers Artists: We wholeheartedly stand behind the mission of ArtLifting, a marketplace that helps disabled or homeless artists find the spotlight. The team recently announced a partnership with Fab, which features nine artists and their gorgeous work!