It’s a new month, and you know what that means! Time for a brand new roundup of Taylor’s must-haves! Below, you’ll find all of the stylish seasonal goodies that our founder is pining after for the month of July. What are you looking to splurge on this season?
- Georgia O’Keeffe and New Mexico: A Sense of Place, by I love Georgia O’Keeffe’s work—I am so inspired by her use of pastels. This is the book I am coveting this month.
- Shinola Detroit, The Women’s Bixby Bike ($1,950): Now that summer is in full swing, I can’t wait to ride my bike to the farmers’ market on Sundays and enjoy all the fresh summer fruits and veggies. This is basically my dream bike.
- Favorite new underwear brand: Pansy makes the most beautiful cotton underwear. I am in love with the pale pink set, plus I love supporting small California-based designers. (Photo by @pansyco)
- Catbird, ‘You are My Moon and Stars’ Stackable Necklace (starting at $38): This personalized necklace from Catbird is my most-prized possession, and it’s here in time for my baby shower this month.
- New seasonal bedding inspiration: Linen sheets are my jam during the heat of summer. I love this soft pink set. (Photo of Isabeli Fontana by Tom Craig for Porter Magazine)
- AHAlife, Gaia’s Ark Handbag ($98): I want to be carrying this with me everywhere this summer.
- Glossier, Haloscope Highlighter ($22): This is an everyday staple for me right now. It leaves my skin with the perfect summer glow. (Photo by @glossier)