Now that she and her family are finally feeling a little more settled in their new house, Caitlin is turning her attention back to calming indulgences to reward herself for all that hard work. From pretty prints and designer bags, to summery nail polishes and body oils, Caitlin’s round-up of July must-haves is sure to inspire your own instinct to splurge!
- Rodin Luxury Lipsticks ($38): How do you pick just one shade? The packaging is amazing!
- Sézane, Folk Bag ($240): This fun bag would work for summer and fall thanks to the pink suede material.
- Cocovit, Coconut Oil ($38): I’m hooked on this coconut oil—the packaging is so pretty that I leave it out on my bathroom counter, and use it on my body after I shower.
- Côte Nail Polish ($18): I’m always on the hunt for nail polish that is somewhat natural. These are made in the U.S. and formulated without any of the major toxins usually associated with nail polish!
- Danielle Oakey, Indigo African Mudcloth Pillow Cases (starting at $49): I got a few of these for our new living room and love the saturated hue of the mudcloth. Don’t worry if a case sells out—the shop owner restocks often!
- Tory Burch, Sapri Ruffled Printed Swimsuit ($250): I love the print on this sweet one-piece from Tory Burch.
- Bonjour Camille, by Felipe Cano ($12.49): I’m always trying to grow Piper’s book collection, and just ordered this cute book for her birthday.
- Ceri Hoover Bags, Hadley ($345): The recent collaboration between Ceri Hoover and Jamie Frazier of Jamie + The Jones, really caught my eye. I love this chic clutch!
- Blakely ‘Sea of Mint’ Print ($75): I love the colors in this new print by Blakely.