Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Our social media manager, Annie, shared the most indulgent recipe for Chicken and Waffles this week. It’s a Southern staple we need to try!
2. There’s a reason why everyone loves Jennifer Aniston, and the powerful statement she made this week on The Huffington Post proves just that.
3. Our New York City editor, Carly, launched her own blog, Carly A. Hill, this week! Make sure to follow along for even more NYC finds and guides!
4. Sugarfina launched its Yes Way Rosé candies last week and we’re dying to try them.
5. Sunday is National Ice Cream Day! We’re deciding between making some of these favorite recipes for Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich Bites, Mango Creamsicle Milkshakes or Blueberry Lavender Dairy-Free Ice Cream to celebrate!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌