With her summer beach trips complete, our features editor, Carrie, plans to relax at home the rest of the summer. She’s also stocking up on a few goodies to add some summertime style to her home and wardrobe. Check them out below. What’s on your summer splurge list?
- Chevron Necklace Set ($5.90): I’m really into dainty gold necklaces these days. The price on this pretty set can’t be beat.
- Target, Parasol 6′ Italian Aluminum Collar Tilt Patio Umbrella ($140): I’d love to add this fun striped beach umbrella to our back patio. It would make me feel like we were at the beach!
- J.Crew, Malta Mirror Metallic Sandals ($78): The perfect gold sandals that will go with anything I throw on this summer.
- West Elm, Good Vibes Wall Art ($199): I know it’s really on-trend now, but I can’t help but fall head over heels for neon signage. This one from West Elm is within budget, and I love the positive reminder!
- Kate Spade New York, Diner Stripe Apron ($30): Maybe this cute striped apron from Kate Spade will inspire me to cook more this season. In reality, probably not, but it sure is cute.
- Dear Keaton, Ibiza Tote in Pink ($135): I’ve been grabbing the same plain crossbody bag all season so far. I think it’s time to upgrade to something with a little more personality. I really like this gorgeous hot pink tote.
- Castle, Sunny Spot Beach Towel ($69): Although my beach vacation is over, I’m still dying to buy this cool and colorful towel. I can even imagine it hung on the wall as art!
- Serena & Lily, Montara Mirror ($295): Someday I will buy a round mirror for our home’s entryway. This pretty wooden framed mirror might just be the one for me.
- Wise Apple Vintage, Vintage 1973 Dutch Blitz Card Game ($14): I love anything and everything that Wise Apple Vintage posts in her shop! I can picture my hubby and I playing with these 1970s cards all season long.