Contributor Ana Fritsch has us dreaming up new summertime ensembles with her roundup of pretty rompers and jumpsuits! Scroll on for all of Ana’s shoppable styling advice.
We all love a good summer dress, but why not try something new? From a floral romper that is perfect for exploring the beaches of a remote island, to a silk crepe one-piece that’s sure to be your favorite date night outfit, we’ve got your new summer go-to outfit covered! Our top eight picks are below.
- Madewell Starnight Jumpsuit ($148): Our new date night favorite. You’ll be sure to find endless ways to style this versatile closet staple.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Davidson Printed Romper ($120): The perfect summer print with an open back for that extra-special detail.
- Ace & Jig Belted Jumpsuit ($320): The softest cotton jumpsuit that simply slips on and can be worn with the V-neck in the front or the back.
- Anthropologie Strapless Chambray Jumper ($148): An easy breezy chambray romper you’ll want to wear every day of summer—and into fall, too, with a cardigan!
- J.Crew Retro Floral Romper ($99.99): Sail off into the sunset with this retro floral romper. Top it off with a panama hat for instant vacation vibes.
- Leith Wide Leg Jumpsuit ($78): Platform sandals and simple gold accessories make for the perfect finishing touches on this floral jumpsuit that is perfect for weekend brunch or a girls’ night out.
- Old Navy Utility Romper ($36.94): A classic silhouette in army green is the perfect outfit for exploring a new city. And did we mention that it costs less than $40?!
- ASOS Minimal Jumpsuit ($61.47): This jumpsuit can easily transition to fall with a scarf and jacket. Wear it now with your favorite sneakers for the ultimate street-style look.