Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. After a long, hot week, we think we found the perfect cocktail to cool down with thanks to these Prosecco Popsicles from Fashionable Hostess.
2. Today is National Lipstick Day! We’re making sure to wear one of our favorite shades to celebrate, like these red and pink colors!
3. We love the idea our editor Carrie shared on Dream Green DIY for turning your bar cart into a morning coffee buffet, perfect for summer visitors.
4. Hot weather has us resorting to nights with the air conditioner on high and lots of Pinterest! Are you following us for all the fun? Check out Glitter Guide and our editors Taylor, Caitlin, Abby, Carly, Carrie and Annie for even more!
5. Have you seen Zara’s new ballet-inspired gym wear collection? It has us itching to head to the ballet barre!