Summer beauty is all about sun-kissed skin. However, making that tan last can be a challenge, especially as the summer comes to an end. Today, we’re sharing the six key products you need to keep skin glowing and bronzed, even after you leave the beach.
1. The best way to make a tan last is to moisturize your skin. Vita Coco Coconut Oil ($7.99) will keep your skin smooth and glowing.
2. If you have to cover any tan lines or want to give your tan an extra boost, apply L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Summer Express Wash-Off Body Makeup Lotion ($9.99) for a temporary glow.
3. NARS Monoi Body Glow ($59) is the ultimate tan skin splurge, giving you a bronze glow like no other.
4. Nothing beats Banana Boat Aloe Aftersun Lotion ($4.99) to keep skin looking like you just stepped off the beach.
5. To keep your tan from fading, continue to gradually build color with Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer ($8.19).
6. Add an extra bronze touch by using Laura Geller Beauty Baked Body Frosting ($45) on your face and body.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌