Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. We’re so excited to announce that we’ve been nominated for a Bloglovin’ award! We’d love for you to help spread the good news and vote for us, too!
2. Our team lives all over the country, but Taylor and Caitlin were able to meet up at As Quoted in San Francisco for some coffee and a creative brainstorm session!
3. Yesterday was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. We just had to celebrate by making one of our favorite summer recipes, Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich Bites.
4. The 2016 Rio Olympics start tonight! We’re looking forward to curling up on the couch and watching the opening ceremony with friends and family. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
5. Have you heard of frosé yet? Our New York City editor, Carly, tried this frozen rosé drink this week at Bar Primi in New York and it may become our new favorite summer cocktail.