Looking to treat yourself this month? We think you totally deserve to splurge in order to ease the pain of a waning summer season. Below, Caitlin shares a roundup of all the fun pieces topping her own August wish list! What catches your eye on her list?
- Shiva Rose Face Oil ($105): I’ve heard nothing but good things about Shiva Rose, so I am dying to try this face oil.
- “Underwear Dancing Print” by Leah Reena Goren ($34): I’ve got new artwork on my mind for our new house, and love Leah Reena Goren’s work.
- Tilly Leather Baguette, Natural ($130): I just got this delicate clutch. It’s perfect for my late summer travel.
- Carina 8 Suede Espa ($152): I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of espadrilles, and after reading about these on Who What Wear, I really want a pair!
- Bell Sleeve Peasant Top ($375): I love the styling of this outfit. Need I say more?!
- Sweetbitter: A Novel by Stephanie Danler ($15.30): I’m reading this book and can’t put it down. Have you read it yet?
- Ivanhoe Sky Chief Warehouse Porcelain Pendant ($153): How fun is this mint green pendant light?
- BURU, Super Mom Sunglasses ($38): I’ve been running on little sleep and seriously need these ‘Super Mom’ glasses!
- Circle Purse in Pastel ($140): I really want a circle bag for fall. This one from Baggu is priced right, and it’s a great color.
- Pixie Glow Tonic To-Go ($18): I use this tonic religiously! I can count on it to clear my complexion within a few days. These travel pads make it even easier and are great for travel!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.