We’re not ashamed to say that our trips to Target are pretty much a weekly occurrence. On a recent trip (aka yesterday), we spotted some fun décor items that we just had to share with you. Whether you’re redesigning a new space, moving into a new apartment or just simply want to spruce things up a bit, we’re sure you’ll love something in this little roundup of ours. Chic, stylish and budget-friendly—what more could you want? Happy Shopping!
- Flamingo Sheet Set ($14.39) – Are these cute or what?! Perfect for kids, teenagers or let’s face it—ourselves.
- 10″ Faux-Marble Wall Clock ($14.99) – Calling all marble-obsessed! This faux marble clock comes in two shades and is sure to spruce up your home office.
- Circle Shelf ($29.99) – We certainly have a thing for circular pieces these days. We love the mesh metal detailing on these shelves.
- Sabrina Soto Geo Throw ($29.99) – You know we love the color pink (make sure to tune into our pink-themed Wednesday Snapchats @glitterguide). We can’t wait to add this throw to our living room couch.
- Threshold Arc Floor Lamp ($55.99) – Arc lamps always look stylish, but can take up a lot of space. Not to mention, they usually cost a lot of money. We love this chic smaller version, which is just the right price.
- Threshold Home Sweet Home Doormat ($7.79) – We’ll never say ‘no’ to a cute welcome doormat—especially one under $10.
- Summer Picnic Throw Multi Geo ($19.99) – We may be heading into fall soon, but we are determined to find ways to utilize this cute and colorful picnic blanket even after summer is over.
- Quilt Set – Multicolor ($39.99) – How adorable is this palm print quilt set that’s as affordable as it is stylish?
- Round Mirror ($49.99) – If you are looking to update an entryway or bedroom, we recommend picking up this chic round mirror.
- Wire Dish Chair ($38.24) – We’re not sure how this adorable wire accent chair is under $40, but we will definitely take a pair to switch up our living room space.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.