Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. We’ve loved spending our evenings this week glued to the TV watching all of the Olympic coverage. This recipe for Gold Medal Cookies from What’s Gaby Cooking? and Cupcakes and Cashmere could not be more ideal (or delicious) to make for the nights ahead!
2. For any ’90s child, the new Calvin Klein x Opening Ceremony T-Shirt Collection with iconic Kate Moss images is a must.
3. Don’t forget to pick up one of our limited-edition Coffee-mate bottles! We’ll be making our go-to Iced Hazelnut Coffee recipe this weekend.
4. Abby checked out the new Plum Pretty Sugar store in Orange County this week. We are swooning over the gorgeous space—and the clothing. We’re thinking we need a cute new robe ASAP!
5. We can’t believe the summer is already winding down! Take some time to check off a few things from our summer to-do list this weekend. If you haven’t incorporated any gingham into your wardrobe yet, we’re eyeing these cute pieces on sale at J.Crew right now.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.