As a New Yorker, our contributor Ana Fritsch is the first to admit that she’s a little afraid of color. But lately, she’s been loving the colorful sofa trend! Ana first fell in love with the idea when she saw photos of Whitney Lundeen’s pink couch. Now, Ana can’t get the thought of coming home to a bright-and-bold sofa out of her mind! Here are a few of her favorite colorful couch options, all less than $1,000!
- Urban Outfitters, Annette Sofa ($798): For the romantics, girly girls and lovers of all things pink. Add a sheepskin throw and textured pillows for an ultra-feminine touch.
- Wayfair, Mid-Century Sofa ($618.99): This lemon-hued sofa is sure to brighten up your day.
- West Elm, Billie Sofa ($559): A dusty pink linen is the perfect way to add a feminine touch and a hint of color to your living space.
- Article, Echo ($899): If you want to ease into color, this sky blue is neutral enough to be substituted for a gray sofa, but still adds a nice pop to your space.
- Article, Cirrus ($999): If you are looking for a bold and elegant choice, this green velvet sofa is the perfect find. Pair it with monochrome-patterned pillows for a sophisticated look.
- World Market, Textured Woven Florian Upholstered Sofa ($879.99): This mid-century-inspired pick would be an excellent addition to a fun and playful family home.