Today, Glitter Guide editor Caitlin Kruse shares reviews of all the beauty products she’s tested and loved as of late! Feel free to share your own picks in the comments below.
- Jason Wu x Caudalie Beauty Elixir: I’ve tried other elixirs and mists from Caudalie, but this is by far my favorite, especially with the 100-degree days we’ve been having. It’s so light and refreshing and leaves your skin feeling toned and tight. I apply it immediately after I wash my face, and then throughout the day if I need a refresh! With some beauty mists, you can’t really tell they are doing anything for your skin besides smelling nice, but with this product, I can actually feel a difference.
- Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For Turbo: After a bad bout with extensions, my lashes need some serious help. I’ve been applying this nightly and have slowly been nursing them back to health. They already look and feel stronger. We’ll see if it works to make them appear longer, too!
- Pixi Eye Zone Brightener: This is a great lightweight illuminating eye cream that layers on top of concealer with ease and helps to combat puffiness. It’s also a great product to use if you’re looking to refresh your makeup in the middle of the day or before dinner.
- Laura Geller Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation: This is a great product for the warmer months, when you may not want to wear full-coverage makeup on your face. A few brushes of this powder foundation will leave you glowing (literally!). I also sometimes apply it on top of my BB cream and use it as a bronzer for definition.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Illuminating Moisturizer: I can’t say enough good things about this moisturizer. It’s a little different because you apply it with a brush and it has a definite shimmer, but it works so well under foundation/serum/BB cream to create a base for makeup. I love how it lightly illuminates the skin. It’s definitely not something I use every day, but I use it when I’m wearing other makeup or going out.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup: I’ve been looking for quick, easy-to-apply skin coverage for a while now. I’ve had some luck with a few NYX products, but after trying the Naked Skin concealer and liking the formula, I thought I’d give this a try. I LOVE it! I apply it quickly with a beauty sponge and it really does feel weightless. Yet, somehow it really covers imperfections and works as a great base for bronzer.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌