Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. J.Crew’s new fall arrivals have us thinking pink and we couldn’t be more ready for the upcoming season!
2. We’ve been trying the new Essie Gel Couture Collection and we are obsessed! Almost 14 days later and our nails are still shiny and chip-free!
3. Today is National Soft Serve Ice Cream Day, and of course, we’ll be celebrating! If you’re in New York City, try one of Carly’s picks from The Best Ice Cream Shops In NYC.
4. Vogue.com’s 73 Questions is always fun and silly. In this episode, Vogue‘s September cover star, Kendall Jenner, shares some secrets at the Kardashian family home.
5. We love sharing behind-the-scenes looks with you on Snapchat. Now, we also can do it on Instagram with its new Stories feature. Where’s your favorite place for us to share? Let us know what you want more of and where you’ll be watching!