With August already winding down and the summer season waning, too, our features editor is looking ahead to fall. Carrie has found a few pieces to help her seamlessly transition her wardrobe, home décor and beauty routine into autumn. She’s sharing all of the linked details below!
- GlobeIn, The Artisan ‘Picnic’ Box ($50): I just got this hand-curated box of goodies and am so excited to put it to use for picnics before fall descends! Use the coupon code ‘GLITTERGUIDE’ to snag $10 off your purchase of a 3-month (or more!) Artisan Box subscription.
- H2O+ Specialty Care Soft Mint Foot Rub ($12.75): If you’re looking for a way to feel pampered at home, all I have to say is try this foot rub! The minty fresh scent is so good. Plus, the cooling sensation that the lotion leaves behind makes me feel like I’ve been to the spa for hours. I’m not exaggerating!
- MarulaOil Rare Oil Style Extending Primer ($30): I recently added this primer to my hair routine every morning and can’t get enough. It smells absolutely divine! It helps my typically flat hair hold more volume and texture throughout the day post-styling.
- The Crafted Life x The Paper Mama, Shut Up Sassy Lip Enamel Flair Pin ($12): My friends Rachel and Chelsey just released a funky collection of flair pins and I want them all! How cute is this ‘Sassy Lip’ pin?
- Sunday In Color, Felicity Big Bead Necklace ($66.99): Although this bright beaded necklace is already sold out, there are so many other gorgeous options to choose from in this shop! I love that everything is made by local designers and artisans.
- Rug Studio, Momeni Maya May-5 Ivory Area Rug ($599): Did you catch sight of our new rug in my home tour earlier this season? We’re still just as much in love with it as the day we got it. The plush texture on my toes each morning makes waking up far more pleasant—seriously! It’s the little things, right?
- Kim and Proper, Audrey in ‘Pink’ ($195): With summer drawing to an end in just another month, I’m looking ahead to dresses with a little more skin coverage. I have a feeling that this one from Kim and Proper is going to be in constant rotation in my closet this fall!
- 12″ Miranda Medium Plush Gel Memory Mattress ($749): My husband and I recently upgraded our bed to a King size gel foam mattress and we’ve never slept better! It’s easily the nicest mattress we’ve ever owned. Plus, it came right to our door vacuum-packed in a box—easiest mattress upgrade ever! You can read more about it on my blog, Dream Green DIY.
- Living with Pattern: Color, Texture, and Print at Home, by Rebecca Atwood
- Kate Spade New York, Cameron Street Byrdie ($298): I just got this crossbody bag from Kate Spade in the ‘Mahogany’ color, and love it. The rich color is perfect for fall.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.