When you’re preparing to bring your new baby home for the very first time, of course you want a collection of treasured accessories in place that your little one will love to look at as they grow. What better place to start executing that vision than with the art you hang on the walls? Read on for a list of all our favorite sources for art to help you find the perfect pieces for your baby’s nursery.
- The Birth Poster: Choose from six illustrations and customize the piece with your child’s name, height, weight and date of birth. This is a piece of art that is truly unique and timeless.
- Fine Little Day: We love these sweet illustrations from Sweden-based studio, Fine Little Day. They add just the right amount of whimsy to a room.
- The Land of Nod: This one-stop shop has everything from fabric banners and watercolors, to abstract paintings, maps, favorite quotes and landscapes. It doesn’t hurt that you can also pick up a crib and matching sheets, as well.
- Max Wanger Print Shop: It’s the ultimate destination for serene beach prints that will have you hearing the sounds of crashing waves as you rock your baby to sleep.
- Rifle Paper Co.: Whether you’re looking for flora, fauna or a sweet cityscape, Rifle Paper Co. has something to fit every nursery style!
- Mini Learners: Filled with the sweetest graphic posters, this site is ideal for those looking to create a minimal, Scandinavian-inspired space.
- Oh My Home: These sweet woodland treasure prints are just one of the many posters you can find at this online interiors shop with an emphasis on goods handmade on Dutch soil.
- Minted: This brand offers a wide variety of customizable prints for your child, as well as more traditional pieces to complement a classic aesthetic. This quote from the famed children’s story “The Little Prince” is a team favorite!
- Your own camera roll: Maybe you end up framing a photo from your maternity session or a favorite keepsake from your own childhood, either way you won’t find a sweeter piece of art for your new baby’s room. Try using Framebridge to put your keepsakes safely behind glass!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.