Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Today’s National Dog Day! Celebrate your furry friend with an extra-long walk or playtime today! (How cute is Abby’s dog Nellie!?)
2. Beyoncé just released her new Lemonade merchandise and even though we may have missed her tour this summer, we think some of these pieces will be coming home with us!
3. This highlighting stick from Maybelline is our latest drugstore obsession! It’s so gorgeous—and so affordable.
4. From “The Night Of” to “Stranger Things,” it seems there are a ton of new shows to binge-watch for the end of summer. What show can’t you get enough of right now?
5. J.Crew is having a great SALE right now and we plan on taking full advantage of it this weekend!