As summer begins to wrap up, our New York City editor, Carly, is savoring the last month with tropical print pjs, feminine pieces and lots of rosé. Read more about her August picks below in this month’s edit.
1. PLANT Wake Up Body Wash ($17.99): Sometimes coffee just isn’t enough to help wake you up in the morning. This energizing body wash is packed with a citrus scent that helps perk me up for the day ahead!
2. Kate Spade New York Cameron Street Byrdie Bag ($298): I’ve been using this chic cross-body bag every day. I love the curved shape and neutral color that goes with everything.
3. Zara Sateen Ballet Flats ($29.90): As a former dancer, I have a weakness for anything with a ballet twist on it, like these feminine sateen flats.
4. Wölffer No. 139 Dry Rosé Cider 4 Pack ($16): These rosé ciders have become my new go-to to bring to parties, thanks to the crisp flavor and adorable packaging.
5. J.Crew Edie Top in Shirting Stripe ($59.50): Every time I head into J.Crew, I have to tell myself to not buy another striped shirt. However, it’s hard to resist this feminine top with a fun ruffle.
6. Sant and Abel x The Beverly Hills Hotel Short Sleeve Shirt and Boxer Short Set ($266): My favorite print for as long as I can remember has been the Martinique print that covers the walls at The Beverly Hills Hotel. So, when Sant and Abel collaborated for an exclusive Beverly Hills Hotel line, I had to have these adorable pjs.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.