Glitter Guide contributor, Arin Agase, shares a roundup of desk supplies that will make you the coolest kid in class this back-to-school season!
Saying farewell to summer is never an easy task but, there’s nothing better than fresh school supplies to get you psyched about entering another school year! It’s time to hit the books in style, so we’ve rounded up our favorite on-trend school essentials to keep you going all year long. From food-themed accessories and sticker-packed planners, to statement-making desk supplies, you’ll actually be excited to take notes. Class is now in session!
- Ban.do, 17-month ‘I Am Very Busy’ Planner ($28): Our friends at Ban.do know all about chic organization! From secret girl codes, a coloring page, pockets and unique illustrations to fuel that inspiration, this planner is my lifeline when it comes to managing my life. Oh, and each week features a fun to-do that you won’t mind adding to your list, too.
- Sugar Paper, Envelope Document Folder ($14.99): The Sugar Paper line for Target is one of our favorite collaborations of the year. It’s what chic dreams are made of, and we’re totally crushing on this blush folder that will hold all of those homework assignments in style! Isn’t the gold detail dreamy? I’ll take 10.
- Sugar Paper, ‘Oops’ Eraser ($1.99): I couldn’t resist this eraser. With it, making mistakes is A-OK! It also doubles as an adorable decoration for your office oasis, and I love the $1.99 price tag.
- Wayfair, 12-Piece Storage Bowl Set ($58.99): Lunch is clearly our favorite subject, and these will make a perfect addition to the lunch table. They are perfect for taking your food on the go, and will keep it fresh in style. Bonus: It comes in a pack of 12.
- Anthropologie, Pineapple Pencil Holder ($16): Summer may be almost over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep the season alive all year! Pineapples are all the rage, and we know this will make the perfect addition to your desk (so you have something pretty to look at during those all-nighters!). Too cool for school!
- Urban Originals, ‘Lola’ Perforated Backpack ($98): Because you need to tote those books around in style! We’re crushing on this campus-cool look that sports plenty of pockets for tech supplies, books and other essentials (like makeup). Is there anything better than a fresh new bag? We think not! Carry on.
- Ban.do, ‘Gel Yeah’ Pen Set ($12): You’re killin’ us slowly, Ban.do! Who doesn’t need a ‘Gel Yeah’ pen set? These are bringing us back to the good ol’ days—where are my fellow ’90s babes at?! With these, writing notes just got way more exciting. What’s your favorite color?
- Poppin, Assorted Metallic Prints File Folders ($10): Keep your subjects in line with these metallic folders. They are so good looking, they’ll literally make your take-home tests look good.
- Paper Source, Pizza Spiral Notebook ($12.95): Your love for pizza has gone to another level. We recommend jotting notes from your favorite subject in this bad boy! We just hope it doesn’t make you too hungry.
- Ubrands Large Binder Clips with Patterns ($3): These binder clips give us an extra boost of happy—right when we need it most.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌