Have you looked at the calendar lately? Autumn is just around the corner. In case you’re looking for a fresh way to welcome fall into your beauty closet, these six berry red nail colors have you covered. Below, our editors dish on the bold, fruit-inspired polishes we can’t wait to debut this season!
- Taylor: “I love Essie’s ‘Raspberry’ ($9) nail polish! The berry-toned color and glossy finish make it an easy favorite!”
- Abby: “It doesn’t have the most seasonally appropriate name for fall, however ‘Bahama Mama’ by Essie ($8.99) is one of my all-time favorite berry nail colors. I love the purple undertones and I wear it almost all season long—especially on my toes.”
- Carrie: “I’m a big fan of this ultra-saturated, almost black ‘Carry On’ nail color from Essie ($9). I feel like the deep berry color makes such a statement, and is the perfect replacement for a red lip when I’m running low on time. It’s easily my new fav accessory for fall!”
- Carly: “I love a classic red polish for fall, like OPI’s ‘Big Apple Red’ ($7.08). With the amount of black and neutrals I wear, it’s the perfect pop of color for the colder months.”
- Annie: “On my list to try is OPI’s new color, ‘We the Female’ ($10). It’s a beautiful, deep garnet that’s perfect for cooler weather!”
- Natalie: “OPI’s ‘Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It’ ($6.39) is my all-time favorite red! I love that it’s an orangey-red hue rather than a true red. It has a modern feel to it that never gets old, regardless of the season.”