The month of September is packed with exciting designer collections, campaigns and new brand launches! Read on to see what’s on our radar, including a $500 giveaway, a brand-new debut at J.Crew and details on this season’s New York Fashion Week, too.
- New York Fashion Week starts Sept. 8: For those fellow fashionistas out there, the wait is almost over! This season’s NYFW kicks off Sept. 8 and runs through Sept. 15, and we can’t wait to see new trends strut their way down the runway (and street!).
- Launch of Roostery: You’ve probably heard of Spoonflower, but the brand now has a little sister: Roostery! Click through to the brand-new website to find out how to create customized tea towels, pillows, placemats and napkins using your own art (or choose from more than 350,000 existing designs).
- Release of Rebecca Atwood’s new book, Living with Pattern: Color, Texture, and Print at Home: This highly anticipated new book just released Aug. 30, and is what pattern-loving dreams are made of! We’re in love with the gorgeous cover (making it perfect for decorative coffee table styling!) and the inside pages pack just as much punch. Crack it open if you’re looking for design inspiration to keep you busy well through the rest of the year.
- Rebecca Atwood x Method: Speaking of Rebecca Atwood, have you seen the release of her new fall collection with Method yet? The pretty autumnal-colored hand soaps, cleaners and dish pumps are an easy way to add seasonal style to your kitchen and bath countertops.
- We just discovered Starbucks Evenings: Have you ever rushed over to your local Starbucks location, hoping to beat them to closing only to be met with a dark coffee shop? Now you don’t have to suffer that disappointment! Starbucks Evenings keep shops open late. Plus, you’ll be able to enjoy much more than coffee (wine, craft beer and tasty small plates, too). See the menu here.
- Join the Clutter Cleanse Challenge from NuFACE: This beauty brand is asking you to take a hard look at your clutter this season, and to do something about it. Count us in! Click through to the campaign’s homepage to learn more about how you can simplify your life and stay motivated using the #LessStuffMoreMe hashtag. Plus, find out how you could win $500!
- J.Crew X Drake’s® Collection: We’re practically giddy to get our hands on the first-ever women’s collection from English haberdashery brand, Drake’s. The brand partnered with J.Crew to debut a selection of stylish shoes, scarves and pjs that all make for the perfect Christmas 2016 wish list items! (Series photos by Clément Pascal and Bryan Derballa)