As our founder prepares to welcome her new baby boy to the world this month, she’s looking to splurge on the kinds of things (think: pjs, polishes and pretty portraits) that will keep her energy and motivation sky high throughout the sleepless nights to come. Taylor’s September wish list—plus a few of the things inspiring her on the web—are below!
- You’ll Grow Out of It, by Jessi Klein($17.57): I hope I can finally get into a new book this month!
- Summer-to-Fall Transitional Outfits: September is the month of my baby boy’s due date! We can’t wait to meet our little man soon. I am also excited about not having to dress the baby bump anymore and getting back into my normal style. I love this look worn by Fashion Me Now blogger, Lucy Williams. (photo by Frances Davison)
- OPI Nail Polish, in ‘Dulce De Leche’ ($6.69): I will be wearing this color on my nails all month long!
- Rylee & Cru, Black Bear Romper ($53): I’m so excited to start dressing my baby boy. He will be wearing a lot of my friend Kelli Murray’s amazing collection, Rylee & Cru.
- Joni Mitchell, 1968 by Jack Robinson/Hulton Archive/Getty Images ($229): I’m really trying to complete most rooms in our home this month. I think this portrait of Joni Mitchell may be a nice addition to our bedroom.
- Corey Lynn Calter, SIENNA Cocktail Pajama Set with Sash ($280): With a new baby coming this month, I think it’s fair to say I will be living in pajamas most of the time. This silky set by Corey Lynn Carter is at the top of my list.
- Recipe for Gigantic Cinnamon Toast Crunch: September has me craving fall and all its coziness. It gets me in the mood to cook, too, which usually isn’t something I make time for. This recipe by A Cozy Kitchen seems easy enough for me to make and something my daughter will love. (photo by Adrianna Adarme)