Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. It’s been a very exciting week around here at Glitter Guide! Our founder Taylor Sterling welcomed a baby boy named Benjamin and we can’t get over how adorable he is! And if that wasn’t enough happiness, our operations director Abby is getting married this weekend! So much love to these ladies!
2. Can you believe it’s September already?! We’re craving the cooler temperatures and the chance to make some of our favorite fall meals.
3. New York Fashion Week is in full effect and our New York City editor, Carly, will be sharing all the behind-the-scenes scoop on our Snapchat and Instagram. Make sure to follow along all weekend!
4. We’re swapping out our summer lipsticks for moodier fall colors. What’s your favorite shade for fall?
5. How fun are these Everything Sweet Dessert Kabobs from Sugar & Cloth? We’re dying to find an excuse to make these soon!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌