Dying to sink your teeth into a warm, just-pulled-from-the-oven apple pie? We know the feeling! Read on for six apple pie recipes worthy of your efforts this fall season. We can’t wait to try our hand at recreating the plaid pie crust in number six below!
- Apple Pie via Martha Stewart: Stick with the classics and test out Martha’s apple pie recipe in your own home! Consider making several pies at once and pop them into the freezer so you can enjoy the ‘fruits’ of your labor long after baking day.
- Deep Dish Apple Crumble Pie via Minimalist Baker: We are dying to try this deep dish apple pie recipe. Although making a pie from scratch takes some effort, you can easily turn it into a fun activity this season by inviting your pals over to your kitchen! So, pump the tunes and get to pie-making.
- Vegan Apple Pie via POPSUGAR: Looking for a vegan option? Try this apple coconut crumble pie from POPSUGAR. Neither you nor your guests will care that the recipe has been altered to suit a restricted diet—it’s that good!
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars via Sally’s Baking Addiction: The guests at your next dinner party will go crazy for these salted caramel pie bars. Consider individually wrapping them in wax paper or boxing them up for your friends and family to take home as edible favors.
- Apple Pie via The New York Times: This apple pie recipe from the team at The Times is a little labor-intensive, but we are betting that the scrumptious results are worth the extra effort!
- Plaid Pie Crust via SMP Living: Pretty sure this pie wins for the prettiest crust—don’t you agree? It’s almost too pretty to eat—almost. Snap that Instagram photo and then dig right in.