One of our favorite decorating trends from this past year is wallpaper. However, this isn’t the wallpaper that covered your kitchen walls in the ’90s. Wallpaper is now chic, stylish and easy to apply and find! Today, we’re sharing our favorite five sources for seeking covetable paper.
1. Anthropologie: With a range of different prints, patterns and colors, you’re guaranteed to find a statement wallpaper for any room in your home.
2. Katie Kime: Katie’s original prints—which range from oysters and banana leaves to bees—add a graphic element and colorful pop to any room.
3. Rifle Paper Co.: It’s hard not to want everything from one of our favorite feminine paper brands, so we love that we can bring its gorgeous prints into our homes, and up onto our walls, too!
4. Chasing Paper: If you’re stuck on finding the perfect wallpaper, have no fear because this site is stocked with hundreds of textures, colors and prints to help you find a favorite.
5. Lulu & Georgia: We know we can always turn to Lulu & Georgia for chic home accessories, and that’s true when it comes to the wallpaper selections as well.