Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. We’re still obsessing over the J.Crew Presentation our editor Carly attended this past Sunday for New York Fashion Week (NYFW). Our favorite part? The models were all real people in the fashion industry!
2. For more behind-the-scenes looks at NYFW, we love these backstage candid shots from Vogue.
3. Glossier launched its new serums “The Supers,” and we’re so excited to try the next new it-product from the brand.
4. Speaking of skincare, we’ve been loving the new L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Face Masks for a night of detox and relaxing.
5. Most of all, we’re so honored that we were awarded “Best Entertaining Blog” at the Bloglovin’ Awards this past week! Thank you to all who voted and continue to make Glitter Guide shine!