Our editorial director, Caitlin Kruse, has her eye on a few extra-elegant pieces this September! From the prettiest mug we think we’ve ever seen, to a new favorite classic artist, this roundup is packed with peachy pink and starry inspiration. Scroll on for all of the linked details, plus Caitlin’s thoughts on each piece.
- Kalinkati, Screenprinted Clutch In Dusty Pink ($25.79): In my opinion, you can never have too many pouches, and starburst prints are one of my all-time faves.
- Ellsworth Kelly Art Work: I love the simplicity and lines in Ellsworth Kelly’s work. This floral drawing is particularly inspiring to me. I wish I could find a print for my bedroom.
- Indult Paris, Tihota – Eau de Parfum ($200): I’m dying to try this scent for fall. Also, if you have other recommendations for scents to try, I’m all ears!
- Caudalie, Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream ($76): This wrinkle-reducing face cream is now a must-have in my beauty routine. You can also use it as a makeup primer.
- Starry Cement Tiles: I’m in the process of remodeling both of our bathrooms in the house we bought earlier this year. As a total novice to home improvement, I’ve spent most evenings researching and gathering inspiration. I love this tub and these tiles! (Image credit: Popham Design)
- France: The Cookbook, by Ginette MathiotMy obsession with France continues. As I prep for the fall and winter seasons in our kitchen, I want to try some authentic French recipes. This book has all the inspiration I need to get started.
- Natural Crystal Geode ($16.99): My crystal and geode collection is slowly growing. I love looking at these pretty crystals when I work.
- Biscuit Home, Honeybee Monogram Cocktail Napkins ($60): These elegant monogram napkins are a cute addition to our bar cart as we prep for the holiday entertaining season that’s practically around the corner.
- Leif, Pillar Mug ($36): This is just the prettiest mug. Don’t you agree?
- Crane & Canopy, The Yellow Scalloped Embroidered Sheet Set ($35-$199): I don’t know why, but I always get the urge to buy new linens this time of year! I’ve currently got my eye on these scalloped beauties from Crane & Canopy.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.