If you’re as big a fan of fall as we are, then chances are good that you have a whole slew of seasonal to-dos to tackle. But in case you could use a little bit of inspiration, we polled our team to come up with the top 20 activities we can’t wait to enjoy now through Dec. 21. Got a few items to add to our list? Leave them in the comments, and let’s vow to dive head first into this beautiful time of year together!
- Host a pumpkin beer-tasting party.
- Go apple picking with your family.
- Take a hike and catch a glimpse of the leaves changing.
- Properly clean all of your coats and sweaters.
- Perfect your apple pie recipe.
- Donate new coats and gloves to a homeless shelter.
- Learn how to make a pumpkin spice latte at home with organic ingredients.
- Pick up a book from the library and vow to finish reading it before the first day of winter!
- Host an at-home bonfire in the backyard.
- Create an indoor herb garden.
- Practice Thanksgiving recipes now so that you ‘wow’ your family come Nov. 24.
- Add seasonal mums to your front porch or stoop!
- Get a head start on the holiday season and start a shopping list.
- Go to a football game—local or national!
- Splurge on a cozy fall candle.
- Start a daily gratitude journal.
- Attend an annual fall festival in your (or a nearby) town.
- Host a fall movie night (Think: “Hocus Pocus,” “Good Will Hunting,” “When Harry Met Sally”).
- Print this list and turn it into a scavenger hunt, crossing things off as you do them!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.